Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Favorites + February 2016 TBR

January Favorites 

January started off to be a slow reading month but I ended up finishing 6 books. All of them ended up being 4 or 5 star books. I'd consider that a good reading month overall. 

My absolute favorite book of the month was...
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart was a phenomenal read. The family relationships were great. I loved how Jenn Bennett wrote the situations going on in each family. The romance was beyond adorable and most importantly the romance and relationship between Bex and Jack was real. The whole book was very real and it was a real showstopper in my opinion. You can check out my full review here.

My other 5 star read this month was...
The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)
The Girl of Fire and Thorns series started off slow for me but each book got better and better. The Bitter Kingdom was the best book in the series. By the end I was very invested in the story, was caught up in the world, and loved the characters. 

February TBR

Now onto what I plan to read in February! After only reading 6 books last month I am motivated to read a lot more this month!
These are the books that I am planning on reading...
End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)The Tea Rose (The Tea Rose, #1)Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)Bloodfever (Fever, #2)Everything She Forgot
Passenger (Passenger, #1)UnderwaterThe Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)Captive Prince (Captive Prince, #1)Persuasion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #2)Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)I Crawl Through ItBlood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2)

What was your favorite book you read last month? 
What are you planning to read in February?
Tell me in the comments below! 

4 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of great reading ahead of you! I'm hoping to get to Compulsion and Persuasion this month as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Compulsion last year and loved it. I hope you enjoy reading them!

      Delete
  2. I understand you so much. I read this Jenn Bennets' boo recently and I'm totally in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it too! I will definitely read the next book she comes out with.

      Delete