Monday, May 11, 2015

April 2015 Favorites + May TBR

APRIL
I had a really great reading month in April. I finally met my goal of reading 10 books in one month and thoroughly enjoyed almost all of my books.
The stand out for the month though was most definitely the stunning debut Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda. This is a novel you can't help but fall in love with and will keep you smiling long after the final page.
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Becky Albertalli
 
 
Here are some other 5 star reads I read in the month of April:
Bone GapThe Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #2)
 
 
MAY
This month I am really hoping to reach 10 books again. I am writing this already a couple days into May though and I'm in a serious reading slump. It is very sad.
Below is my TBR for May:
 The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)The Only Thing to FearThe Start of Me and YouThe Devil You KnowThe Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)The Distance Between Lost and FoundInto the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)Reborn (Altered, #3)The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1)When Reason Breaks


What was your favorite book of April and what do you plan to read in the coming month?
Tell me in the comments below!
 
 
 

1 comment: