Friday, March 6, 2015

February 2015 Reading Wrap Up

Image result for February
This month I was able to finally go on a long overdue vacation. I got to relax and have a blast. I spent most of my time out of the hotel exploring though so I sadly did not get much reading done while I was away. In February I read five young adult books. I have some catch up to do in March for my Goodreads goal! Check out below to see the books I read this month and the star ratings I gave them! If I have written a review of the book you can click on the title to head over to it, otherwise it will send you to its Goodreads page.  
 

A Little Something Different
Sandy Hall
Swoon Reads
Young Adult Contemporary
Willowgrove (Hemlock, #3)
Kathleen Peacock
Katherine Tegen Books
Young Adult Paranormal
 
 
Gone Too Far
Natalie D. Richards
Sourcebooks Fire
Young Adult Mystery
 
 
Remember Me (Find Me, #2)
Romily Bernard
HarperTeen
Young Adult Mystery/Thriller
 
 
All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1)
Ally Carter
Scholastic Press
Young Adult Mystery
I'm hoping I can read eight or nine books this more and try to get back ahead of my Goodreads goal. Don't forget to comment below and tell me what books you read in February and if you have read any of the books above. I hope you all had a good reading month this March!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment