Saturday, January 24, 2015

11 Series I Want To Finally Start And Binge This Year!

  Every year there are series that I have to punch myself for still not having read. It always turns out that most of those series are very popular series that all of my friends have read and loved. I hate being that girl chatting away with her friends about books and then they bring up this well known series that they start gushing about and I have to be like.... uh I still have not read that. To resolve this predicament I am determined to FINALLY start those series this year and hopefully finish a majority of them!
These are the 11 series I still have to finally dig into this year. The funny thing is I own a majority of these books. I just have not gotten around to them, YET! Don't Judge!
 
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
Wendy Higgins
Defiance (Defiance #1)Deception (Defiance, #2)Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
C.J. Redwine
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
Maggie Stiefvater
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Pure (Covenant, #2)Deity (Covenant, #3)
Apollyon (Covenant, #4)Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2)Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn, #3)
Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Black City (Black City, #1)Phoenix (Black City, #2)Wings (Black City, #3)
Elizabeth Richards
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
Becca Fitzpatrick
Article 5 (Article 5, #1)Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)Three (Article 5, #3)
Kristen Simmons
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
Marissa Meyer
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #2)
Ransom Riggs
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2)The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)
Maureen Johnson
 
 
Hopefully I will be able to get through a majority of these this year and will catch up to everyone else!
Are there any series you are behind on? Have you read any of these and enjoyed them? Which series should I pick up first?
Tell me in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely the Defiance and Article 5 series!! I hope you love them!

    Have a fantastic weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought the whole Article 5 trilogy during the Book Outlet Boxing Day Sale! I am excited to get into them!

      Delete
  2. The Lunar Chronicles series is one of my favorites! Cinder is kind of slow for the first 100 pages or so, but then it really picks up. The Defiance series is awesome too (although I still need to read Deliverance). Good luck reading those series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone tells me I have to read Cinder. It's about time I got to it!

      Delete
  3. DEFIANCE! BLACK CITY! SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard them talk about Defiance so much on Tea Time that I have to pick it up.

      Delete