Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks Top Ten List is: Your Bookish Bucket List 

Justine's Bookish Bucket List 

1. Attend Book Expo America
I found out about Book Expo America the first year I started blogging and knew that someday I had to go. Now every year when I see bloggers posting recaps of BEA I get so jealous and it just makes me want to go more.

2. Meet Sarah Dessen
Sarah Dessen's books were the first books that really spoke to me as a teenager. Since then she has become like an idol to me and her books have always had a spot saved in my heart. If  I had the chance to meet Sarah Dessen it would probably be one of the best days of my life. 

3. Write a book
One of my goals had always been to write a book. I have so many ideas floating around in my head but I always seem to struggle with actually poutting them to paper. I want to have that sense of accomplishment of writing a book.

4. Have a library in my future house
I have so many books and I have this obsession with having to own everyone that I love(which is basically all of them). You probably know from the title of my blog that I turned my closet into a little library. I think the next step would be to have a whole, big, beautiful room just for my books.

5. Read over 100 books in 1 year 
I see these bloggers every year that read 150-200 books each year. I have just never been able to do that. My goal this year is to read 100 and maybe once I reach that milestone over 100 will be in my future. 

6. Read all of the TBR books in my house 
I have bookshelves in my house just devoted to just TBR books. I think it is about time that I started to focus on reading some more of those.

7. To live within walking distance of a funky independent bookstore 
I love funky independent booksellers with all the comfy reading nooks and wooden floors and tall bookcases full of books. It would be a dream of mine to be able to walk out of my front door every day and have the option of taking a 5 minute walk and get to spend the afternoon hanging in one of these bookstores.

8. Do a Read-a-thon
I have always wanted to sign up for a read-a-thon because they just sound so fun but I always seem to not have enough spare time.

9. Become friends with one of my favorite authors
Whenever I meet authors I think to myself that I could see myself being friends with them. I mean how cool would it be to be on regular talking terms with an author.

10. To have one of my tweets be read aloud on Epic Reads Tea Time show
I love Epic Reads and I watch their Tea Time Show every Wednesday. If you watch you that they keep track of tweets and read some to the audience during the show. I have been watching for months now and still one of my tweets has not been read out aloud. I cross my fingers every time that my tweet will be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment