Friday, March 28, 2014

Most Anticipated April YA Releases

Next week is April and you know what that means! Another month of all new book releases (and hopefully some warmer weather)! April has a wide variety of books coming out this month, ranging from romantic contemporary's, historical fiction, thrillers, retelling and much more.
 These are the top 10 April releases that I am most looking forward to!

#10 

The Geography of You and Me
I read Jennifer E. Smith's This is What Happy Looks Like last spring and thought it was so adorable. I hope this one is just as cute and loving as her others!
(CONTEMPORARY)

#9

Sleep No More
I have been a fan of Aprilynne Pike's writing since her first series Wings. I have been told this one is much different then her usual fantasy novel but I always love a good thriller! 
(THRILLER/FANTASY)

#8

Far From You
This sounds like a fast page turner about a girl looking for her friends murderer.
(MYSTERY)

#7

Catch a Falling Star
A Girl gets payed to pretend to be a Hollywood star's girlfriend for while he is in town. This sounds like an interesting romantic read and I have heard great reviews about it so far. 
(CONTEMPORARY)

#6

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)
The girls on Epic Reads have been raving about this retelling for months now! 
(RETELLING)

#5

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)
I love World War 2 historical fiction and this one has been getting fantastic reviews for months now!
(HISTORICAL FICTION)

#4

Love Letters to the Dead
This book sounds very original for a contemporary novel.
(CONTEMPORARY)

#3

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
I have been dying to get my hands on this one since the moment I read the fun and unique synopsis!
(CONTEMPORARY)

#2

Dear Killer
I have been very intrigued by this Dexter type book since Epic Reads pulled it out at their ARC Party this fall!
(THRILLER)

#1

The Hunt (Project Paper Doll, #2)
The first book in this series pulled me into the Sci-Fi world last year and I cannot wait to continue this journey!
(SCIENCE FICTION)



No comments:

Post a Comment