Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (8/17/13)

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
 
Here are the great books I accumulated over the last week!
Spies and Prejudice
Spies and Prejudice by, Talia Vance
SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles, #1)
SYLO by, D.J. MacHale
Zoe Letting Go
Zoe Letting Go by, Nora Price
 
45 Pounds (More or Less)
45 Pounds (More or Less) by, K.A. Barson
Dangerous Girls
Dangerous Girls by, Abigail Hass
The Shadow Girl
The Shadow Girl by, Jennifer Archer
Rush (The Game, #1)
Rush by, Eve Silver


What did you guys receive this week? Put the link to your post in the comments and I will be sure to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently listening to Sylo on audio. I just started it, but so far it's pretty good. I hope you enjoy your new books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many great books this week! I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for stopping by Tynga's Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Silo sounds and looks especially good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm totally jealous of this awesome haul! Just about all of these books are on my wish list. I hope you love each of them :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete