Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #18

 

STSmall_thumb[2]
Stacking The Shelves is hosted at Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Guidelines:
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
The Boyfriend App
The Boyfriend App by, Katie Sise
Revel
Revel by, Maurissa Guibord

Invisibility
Invisibility by, Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
The Originals
The Originals by, Cat Patrick
Nantucket Blue
Nantucket Blue by, Lelia Howland
Reboot (Reboot, #1)
Reboot by, Amy Tintera
The Beautiful and the Cursed
The Beautiful and the Curse by, Page Morgan


Five Summers 
Five Summers by, Una LaMarche


What did you all get this week??

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really enjoyed Nantucket Blue, and I love the cover for The Beautiful and the Cursed. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and the Cursed does look interesting - especially since it is set in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got eBooks of The Boyfriend App and The Beautiful and the Cursed. I didn't really enjoy Reboot, but hopefully you'll like it better. I got through half of Invisibility before putting it on hold. The Originals and Nantucket Blue are on my to-read list. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves + The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so many of these books I want to read! I love the covers for The Originals and Invisibility. I'm hearing wonderful things about Nantucket Blue and The Beautiful and the Cursed as well :) Enjoy your new books! :D

    ReplyDelete