Thursday, November 22, 2012

2013 Book Recommendation List!

                        Hello Everybody!
If your like me your always looking for new books to add to your To-Read list. I know my list is on going. So I thought it would be great this year to create a 2013 Book Recommendation List. But to do this I need your guys help! Above in the Survey Box I would like you to recommend as many books as you would like. The more the better! You can recommend any book as long as it is a Young-Adult book. I will post the final list on January 1st 2013 organized by most recommended. So the recommendation box will be open till the end of December! Please make sure to fill out the box below so everyone will have tons of new books to check out for the coming year! 
                           Thanks Guys!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment