Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday! #7

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at breakingthespine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

My Waiting on Wednesday this week is......

The Turning
Title: The Turning
Author: Francine Prose
Pages: 256
Publisher: Harper Teen
Expected Publication: September 25th 2012
Synopsis (from goodreads): Jack is babysitting for the summer on an isolated island with no Wi-Fi, no cell service, and no one else around but a housekeeper and two very peculiar children. He immediately senses something sinister-and it's not just the creepy black house he's living in. Soon he is feeling terribly isolated and alone, but then he discovers there are others. The problem is, he's the only who can see them. As secrets are revealed and darker truths surface, Jack desperately struggles to maintain a grip on reality. He knows what he sees, and he isn't crazy…Or is he?

1 comment:

  1. I have a copy of this book, but I haven't read it. (Story of my life!) Thanks for reminding me I have it!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete